Promise Keepers is a men’s organization whose purpose is to call men to a real life in Jesus Christ. The challenge is stated this way:
- Rise up and be the man God intended you to be.
- Take your proper place in your family, in your marriage, in your church, and in your community.
- Stop letting the world shape you.
- Start shaping your world.
- Love God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength.
- And always strive to keep your promises in life.
Our Promise Keepers group meets at 6:00 a.m. every Monday morning in the Fellowship Hall of the main building. We start in the kitchen around the coffee pot and the orange juice pitcher! A brief inspirational thought is shared by one of the men and then we spend some time in prayer.
Men of all ages are invited and encouraged to attend. We finish around 7:00 a.m. when some men go home to help their wives with their children, some go to work and some go out to eat breakfast before going to work at 8:00 a.m.
Come join us!